Milligan writing on CPP reform
Kevin Milligan ~ Vancouver School of Economics ~
University of British Columbia
"Simulated Replacement Rates for CPP Reform Options," Kevin Milligan and Tammy Schirle
Paper presented at University of Calgary / CIRANO conference "Proposals for Canada/Quebec Pension Plan Expansion: Are We on the Right Path?"
November 28, 2013
Updated draft, January 2014 here.
Final published paper from University of Calgary School of Public Policy here.
Other writing on CPP Reform
- Dec 18, 2015: Maclean's Econowatch post: "CPP Reform is Back on the Agenda. Here's What you Need to Know" : here.
- Aug 13, 2015: Globe and Mail Report on Business op-ed "Canada's Pension Problem won't be Solved by the ORPP" : here.
- May 28, 2014: Maclean's Econowatch post: "The Ontario Liberals' Pension Proposal Needs Work" : here.
- Dec 12, 2013: Globe and Mail 'Globe Debate' online op-ed "A simple, feasible way to expand CPP": here.
- Oct 22, 2013: Maclean's Econowatch post evaluating several reform options: here.
- June, 2013: Policy Options. Overview of CPP reform isues: here.
- December 18, 2012: Globe and Mail Economy Lab post. Who wins and loses from CPP reform: here.
Return to Research Page.
Home Page ~
Vancouver School of Economics ~ UBC