- Economics 622: Computational Economics with Data Science Applications
- Economics 567
- Economics 626: Econometric Theory I
- Economics 526: Mathematics for economists
- Economics 323: Quantitative Economic Modeling with Data Science Applications
- ECON 407, Spring 2019 this material will be revised and used for ECON 323
- Economics 628: Topics in econometrics
- Economics 326: Methods of Empirical Research in Economics
- Programming for economists (MIT, January 2008 and 2009)
Slides and example code.
- Time series analysis (TA, MIT, Fall 2008 and 2007)
Notes available on MIT opencourseware.
- Nonlinear econometrics (TA, MIT Fall 2008)
- Econometrics (TA, MIT Spring 2008)
- New econometric methods (TA, MIT Spring 2008)
No typed notes.
AMPL Code for simulating and estimating Aguirregabiria and Mira style entry game: model file, data file, and command file.